The most common side effects are pain on the injection site, fatigue, headache, nausea, diarrhoea, cough, chills, sore throat, congestion, etc. Some uncommon side effects can be vomiting, fever, tremors and dizziness. Rare side effects include but aren’t limited to muscle spasms, constipation and abdominal distension, etc.
- Who should not receive the Sinovac vaccine?
- Is the vaccine safe for children?
- How effective is this vaccine?
- Is the Sinovac vaccine safe for pregnant and lactating women?
- Does the vaccine work on the new COVID-19 variants?
- Can I take the Sinovac vaccine if I have comorbidities like high blood pressure or diabetes?