According to regulations, If your purchase includes prescription medication, it needs a doctor’s consultation.
- How soon will a consultation be scheduled after placing my order?
- What happens if a product is out of stock after I complete a teleconsultation? Will I be refunded?
- If I am unsuitable for treatment, can I get a refund for the teleconsultation?
- What is the RM7.99 teleconsultation fee for?
- What is the Policy for the Return/Cancellation of orders?
- What are the delivery options available on DoctorOnCall?