The RM7.99 consultation fee will still be charged, but you will receive a refund for the items prescribed if the treating doctor does not approve the treatment plan.
- How soon will a consultation be scheduled after placing my order?
- What happens if a product is out of stock after I complete a teleconsultation? Will I be refunded?
- What is the RM7.99 teleconsultation fee for?
- Is a doctor’s consultation necessary with my purchase?
- Does DoctorOnCall provide home visits or emergency services?
- Can I get Medical Certificate (MC) from DoctorOnCall?