The RM7.99 teleconsultation fee will still be charged, but you will receive a refund for any prescribed items that are out of stock if you have already paid for them.
- How soon will a consultation be scheduled after placing my order?
- If I am unsuitable for treatment, can I get a refund for the teleconsultation?
- What is the RM7.99 teleconsultation fee for?
- Is a doctor’s consultation necessary with my purchase?
- Does DoctorOnCall provide home visits or emergency services?
- Can I get Medical Certificate (MC) from DoctorOnCall?