There is no contraindication to get the vaccine while breastfeeding. In fact, research shows that a breastfeeding mother who is fully vaccinated produces antibodies in their breast milk, thus protecting their babies from the infection.
- At what age can children receive this vaccine?
- Is this vaccine safe for children and adolescents?
- Why children and teenagers should get this vaccine?
- Is Covid 19 vaccine available for children and adolescents?
- Will the vaccines give me COVID-19 infection?
- If I am vaccinated, does it mean I won’t spread the virus if I get infected?