Even though children are less susceptible to getting seriously ill from the COVID-19 infection, they still can get the infection, spread it to others, get ill or complications from it. Vaccinating children and adolescents will protect them and vulnerable people around them such as immunocompromised children, the elderly and other vulnerable groups.
- At what age can children receive this vaccine?
- Is this vaccine safe for children and adolescents?
- Is Covid 19 vaccine available for children and adolescents?
- Will the vaccines give me COVID-19 infection?
- If I am vaccinated, does it mean I won’t spread the virus if I get infected?
- I was infected by COVID-19, do I still need to get vaccinated?