A few Coronavirus vaccine has been approved to be administered in children and adolescents. Malaysia Ministry of Health has started a vaccination program for this group and more than 80 per cent of the population in this group have received at least one dose of the vaccine.
- At what age can children receive this vaccine?
- Is this vaccine safe for children and adolescents?
- Why children and teenagers should get this vaccine?
- Will the vaccines give me COVID-19 infection?
- If I am vaccinated, does it mean I won’t spread the virus if I get infected?
- I was infected by COVID-19, do I still need to get vaccinated?