No, the vaccines trigger an immune response in your body by introducing it to either the part of the virus or virus that has been weakened or inactivated and not the live virus, so, it will not infect you with Covid.
- At what age can children receive this vaccine?
- Is this vaccine safe for children and adolescents?
- Why children and teenagers should get this vaccine?
- Is Covid 19 vaccine available for children and adolescents?
- If I am vaccinated, does it mean I won’t spread the virus if I get infected?
- I was infected by COVID-19, do I still need to get vaccinated?