You have a lower risk of spreading the virus after getting a complete vaccination. However, if you are infected with the delta variant, you might be able to spread the virus to others. Therefore it is important for everyone to stay vigilant and still practice social distancing, hand hygiene and wear a mask in public.
- At what age can children receive this vaccine?
- Is this vaccine safe for children and adolescents?
- Why children and teenagers should get this vaccine?
- Is Covid 19 vaccine available for children and adolescents?
- Will the vaccines give me COVID-19 infection?
- I was infected by COVID-19, do I still need to get vaccinated?