The risk of death following vaccination is extremely low. Many of the reported deaths were not caused by the vaccine itself, but rather the underlying illness the patient had. The risk of you dying after being infected by the COVID-19 virus is much higher if you are not vaccinated.
- At what age can children receive this vaccine?
- Is this vaccine safe for children and adolescents?
- Why children and teenagers should get this vaccine?
- Is Covid 19 vaccine available for children and adolescents?
- Will the vaccines give me COVID-19 infection?
- If I am vaccinated, does it mean I won’t spread the virus if I get infected?