Yes, there is still a possibility of getting infected after receiving the vaccine. However, this does not mean that vaccination is not effective. The vaccine significantly reduces the risk of contracting the illness and also complications from the disease.
- At what age can children receive this vaccine?
- Is this vaccine safe for children and adolescents?
- Why children and teenagers should get this vaccine?
- Is Covid 19 vaccine available for children and adolescents?
- Will the vaccines give me COVID-19 infection?
- If I am vaccinated, does it mean I won’t spread the virus if I get infected?