It was said previously that the Saudi Arabia government didn’t acknowledge the Sinovac vaccine. This has caused worry among the citizens who were inoculated with this vaccine. However, the Saudi government announced that they have included Sinovac and more vaccines in the list of COVID-19 vaccines accepted for entry into the country.
- At what age can children receive this vaccine?
- Is this vaccine safe for children and adolescents?
- Why children and teenagers should get this vaccine?
- Is Covid 19 vaccine available for children and adolescents?
- Will the vaccines give me COVID-19 infection?
- If I am vaccinated, does it mean I won’t spread the virus if I get infected?