Patients with a high risk of bleeding such as patients on anticoagulation or a thrombocytopenia medication should get their doctor’s advice before receiving the vaccine.
- At what age can children receive this vaccine?
- Is this vaccine safe for children and adolescents?
- Why children and teenagers should get this vaccine?
- Is Covid 19 vaccine available for children and adolescents?
- Will the vaccines give me COVID-19 infection?
- If I am vaccinated, does it mean I won’t spread the virus if I get infected?