Published data currently shows that COVID-19 vaccines are still protective against the delta variant. While the delta variant is known to be more aggressive and infective, Vaccination has been found to lower your risk of getting a severe infection.
- At what age can children receive this vaccine?
- Is this vaccine safe for children and adolescents?
- Why children and teenagers should get this vaccine?
- Is Covid 19 vaccine available for children and adolescents?
- Will the vaccines give me COVID-19 infection?
- If I am vaccinated, does it mean I won’t spread the virus if I get infected?