The vaccines have undergone intensive safety monitoring to ensure it is safe to be administered in children and adolescents. Only those that have fulfilled the criteria and approved by FDA and other safety regulation boards are allowed to be given to this group.
- At what age can children receive this vaccine?
- Why children and teenagers should get this vaccine?
- Is Covid 19 vaccine available for children and adolescents?
- Will the vaccines give me COVID-19 infection?
- If I am vaccinated, does it mean I won’t spread the virus if I get infected?
- I was infected by COVID-19, do I still need to get vaccinated?