Vaccines are generally safe. In most cases, individuals receiving the vaccine can expect to experience side effects like fever, lethargy and pain at the vaccination site. Post-vaccination, you will be directed to an observational area, so immediate help can be given if you experience any serious side effects. You will also be advised on the necessary actions to take if your symptoms worsen after leaving the centre.
- At what age can children receive this vaccine?
- Is this vaccine safe for children and adolescents?
- Why children and teenagers should get this vaccine?
- Is Covid 19 vaccine available for children and adolescents?
- Will the vaccines give me COVID-19 infection?
- If I am vaccinated, does it mean I won’t spread the virus if I get infected?